“OIA SUNSET VILLAS”
The evolving COVID-19 pandemic has brought health and wellbeing at the forefront of all our minds more than ever before. “OIA SUNSET VILLAS” has always been dedicated to providing exemplary service and ensuring comfort, as well as safety to both our guests and employees and these values, are mandating our thoughts and actions now more than ever.
Thankfully, Greece has done a great job so far in containing the pandemic and has managed to be the first country in Europe in terms of “flattening” the curve. New cases are getting fewer by the day, and while we are still in partial lockdown, we are gradually getting back to “new-normal”. Optimistic by nature, we are very much looking forward to this summer, when hopefully Greece will be almost corona-free, and are preparing for it.
Our team continues to be working safely, and we are all available via email and phone to assist with any planning, questions and enquiries.
We realize that amidst this unusual period, travel plans of our guests are being disrupted. We have therefore put a number of measures in place to assist guests who have already booked and to enable guests to book with confidence and peace of mind their vacation this summer.
Flexible Cancellation & Payment Policy
- Addressing the concerns of future guests, we are currently offering additional levels of flexibility with our new “Free Cancellation Rates” pricelist, facilitating the decision-making process, and commitment levels to book their villa for this upcoming summer. For any new booking, we offer free cancellation up to 15 days before arrival. This way our guests can still secure their preferred property, with more time to make up their minds and make final commitments.
- For existing bookings, falling on early summer dates, we are extending the balance payment due-date to June 30th and we will be re-evaluating the possibility of a further extension if required. Additionally, whenever needed, we will work together with our guests and cooperating resellers to move bookings to a later date.
Health and Sanitation Protocol
- We are monitoring the information that becomes available about Covid-19 and are closely adhering to guidance from the major official sources. An official health protocol is being currently drafted, aiming to mandate the new standards in travel within the current Covid-19 crisis, following the regulations of the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC).
- From our end, we have already enhanced our standard cleaning processes, setting a rigorous sanitation protocol, which will be dynamically modified to include any additional measures suggested by the official guidelines and which we will be implementing for all of our villas this summer.
- It is our priority to make sure that our guests are happy and safe in a meticulously professionally sanitized environment, and that our staff is educated and effectively protected in the context of their work.
At the Property
- All of our villas are private, independent distanced buildings with separate, personal entrances. In each villas territory here are no shared spaces, and no physical contact with other tenants is possible.
- All the shared areas of the complex are outdoor and necessary rules will be followed.
- All of our villas will be equipped with hand-sanitizers and cleaning disinfectant throughout the premises.
- Professional cleaning and certified, eco-friendly sanitization and disinfection, using UVC sterilize equipment will take place in-between all bookings.
- A rigorous daily cleaning procedure will be in place, with certified cleaning products, as well as daily sterilize and disinfection of all areas, emphasizing common, frequently used surfaces, such as doorknobs, keys, remote controls, and mattresses.
- Air-condition units will be undergoing antimicrobial cleaning on a regular basis.
- The Spa-Jacuzzis, outdoor spaces, and all facilities on the property are private and exclusively available to our guests. Daily maintenance of the pool and disinfection will be carried out with certified products.
Throughout the years, it has always been one of our distinguishing priorities to always be available for our guests during their stay. This year, more than ever, “OIA SUNSET VILLAS” owner and staff will be supporting our guests, ready to handle any special request or attend to any of our guests’ concerns, at any time.
The Villas Staff
- The “OIA SUNSET VILLAS” team, as well as the villas staff and caretakers, are being continuously educated concerning new health and safety measures, due to Covid-19.
- The villas staff live in the villas complex with minimal interaction with third parties. Strictly enforced rules about the personal hygiene of on-site staff, based on the protective measures against Covid-19 recommended by WHO, such as wearing masks, hand hygiene, physical distancing, and continuous health checks to ensure the good health of the staff employed on the premises will be applied.
- Strictly enforced rules about personal hygiene as per above will also be applicable to our collaborating personnel such as drivers, car rental agencies.
- Should guests feel more comfortable in a staff-free environment, preferring a socially distant, private sphere, we will work out a plan, based on a minimum – or completely staff-absent stay.
- Any specific cleaning/disinfecting protocols that guests may prefer, will be carefully implemented at the property.
The Private Nature of Villas
- Our villas are by definition a small sanctuary of privacy and seclusion. They provide for a sequestered environment, offering privacy and safety from crowds and exclusive use of all amenities. They allow families and friends to get-together and sojourn in secured, greatly-maintained private spheres.
We are all in the hope that this difficult time will be overcome, soon.
We are staying positive and are preparing for what will surely be the most unique summer of our 8-year history.
We know what holidays with your friends and loved ones mean to you and we’ll be here to make sure you relax, recharge and dream the way you want to.
DOWNLOAD OUR COVID-19 MEASURES PDF